Thank you for a great 27 years in corporate video production! During this time, you awarded me projects that accounted for 70% of my business. The remaining 30% came from working with you to produce live audiovisual work, such as conferences, seminars and events.
Over the years, I discovered that live event video’s 30% was actually giving me 70% of my fun!
As a result, going forward I am referring corporate video production to a partner company that is responsible to me for your satisfaction. That will allow me to focus 100% of my service on what brings me – and, hopefully, you – the greatest joy: live event video.
Live event video delivers a very big bang for the dollar. It’s highly efficient and cost-effective. With it you can reach the people you care about the most – clients, customers, prospects, partners, members and employees – at the locations where they are eager to learn the most about you.
When you plan to communicate directly with the people who matter the most to you, trust us to be right there with you in resorts, hotels, conference centers, unique venues, or even your office.
Contact me, and we'll grab a coffee, beer or wine!
Keeping you in our lenses,
Some thoughts on AV stuff, presentations, and useful things. How can I help you? Ask a question and hopefully my 30+ years experience can lend a hand.